Highlighting or strobing has been one of the most famous and popular trends even now because it makes you look just that good. It gives you a glow that you normally wouldn’t expect your skin to have and it makes you stand out in a crowd. For me personally any makeup routine without highlight looks incomplete because it is just that good.
Highlighting your face can be of different ways you can go a for natural skin color or you can change it up a notch into colors like pink, purple, green, golden, blue, etc. I mean the choice it endless.
Highlighting sort lools like a glow queen or a glowing goddess. Yup, these are actually the terms that we use.
Let me give you a few tips on strobing/highlighting.
- Apply a cream highlighter first and then go with a powder one on top to intensify the glow.
- Or you can apply a lip balm and then go with powder highlight to intensify the glow.
- Highlight the inner corners of the eye to make the eyes pop and face much more appealing.
- Mix your cream highlighter with a foundation like a tiny bit to give you a healthy glow all over. It looks as if your skin is glowing from within.
- For a more fun highlight take glitter on your cheeks for highlighting which is perfect for festivals and Halloween.
- For a colorful highlight, you can take shimmering shadows as well.
- Take your cream highlighter on a beauty blender and spray it with setting spray and quickly blend into your skin for to melt it into your skin seamlessly.
- If you set your whole makeup and then apply highlight then it would go on smoothly.
- If you want to make a DIY highlighter mix in some shimmering shadows with cream, aloe gel, lip balm or even on its own.
- Highlight your cheeks, chin, gip of the nose, brow bone, forehead and even above the brow. You can also highlight your body parts like collar bones and shoulders if they are exposed.