10 Tips on surviving your teens
I believe the worst time of your life is your teenage years at this point of your life you have major life decisions to make regarding your studies, you are broke and stressed and have acne issues, you feel irritated and isolated, or you feel energetic. There are mixed emotions when you are a teenager because you are in the developing stage both physically and mentally. Well, let me help you ease your teenage years.
- Avoid being over smart. Yes, sometimes you think you are the brightest bulb among everyone and that your decisions are final and completely right. Well wrong you are a child and you sometimes act without thinking and then you suffer, so avoid being the best and think before you act.
- Not everyone is your enemy, just because your best friend decided to eat lunch with another friend doesn’t mean they have abandoned you unless there is an actual fight, try to accept and be cool about it.
- Listen to your parents and your elders. The person older than you more experience and has been through your age and when someone advises you against something trust
me 95% of the time they turn out to be correct.
- Make yourself serious when it comes to establishing your career. Just do not enjoy too much of your high school years divide your time on what is important and what is not
and keep a balance between your education and your entertainment.
- Spend time with your parents, grandparents and your family because, in the end, they are the ones who would come forward with you.
- Choose your friends right, remember bad times teach you who your friends are so watching out for anyone who does not has your best interest and avoid toxic friendships, they lead to disastrous ends.
- Be cool, yes devise a way to manage your stress level because your teenager can be a lot of stressful which leads to dangerous consequences, so keep your mind and body
and peace and never let anything cone over you.
- Go out with friends for a healthy activity as well, engage and have fun and make sure to be happy.
- Most importantly learn to appreciate yourself!
- Be Yourself!
I wish I had gone back in time and told myself these things!