Aloe Vera is a plant that was discovered eons ago, it was also considered as a plant of immortality and sometimes gifted to the ancient Pharos as funeral gifts!
It usually is found in dry areas life Africa, Asia, Saudi
Aloe Vera use has grown so much that an entire industry has been dedicated to creating aloe Vera related products.
Further discussing its benefits:
- The yellowing liquid found at the bottom of Aloe Vera is used as a laxative which in turn is used to treat constipation.
- Aloe Vera has properties that are used to heal burnt skin or even sunburnt skin.
- Aloe Vera helps to keep your skin from wrinkle-free, it can be applied directly or can even be used in drinks.
- Aloe Vera gel offers treatment of acne as it has healing properties and does not have a side effect.
- It can be used as a moisturizer especially for those who have oily skin.
- It can be used as a primer before any makeup application as it is sticky and helps the makeup to stay on long and ensures smooth application.
- It helps to reduce frizz in hair.
- It can act as a heat protectant while applying heat-related products like a straightener, blow- dryer etc.
- It helps to reduce dandruff and even the formation of lice from hair.
- It also prevents hair loss.
- It can be eaten or taken in juice form to help in digestion.
- It is also beneficial to remove toxins from the body.
- It can aid in weight loss as it has an ample supply of vitamins and minerals.
Some home-based hacks
For dry skin:
- Aloe vera gel
- Pinch of turmeric
- Teaspoon of honey
- Teaspoon of mil
- Few drops of rose water
Blend and apply for 20 minutes.
- Aloe Vera
Blend in a flour consistency then mix with
honey to apply as a paste
For weight loss:
- Aloe Vera
Blend and drink up!