If you are someone who loves makeup but either doesn’t have the time, skill or anything else to pull off a look with every outfit you wear then this post is for you.
Especially for those women who have to step out of the house every day and have to look presentable. However, I will be sharing my best eye look tips which not only goes with
everything but is quick and easy to do.
- Start by applying a base on your eyelid either a foundation, concealer or eyeshadow primer. The goal is to remove any pigmentation.
- Now take a warm brown eyeshadow color and start by placing it at the outer third of your eyelid and blend it in at the outer third of the eye diffusing the colour.
- Next, take another light brown color and diffuse the edges of the brown.
- Now either take a bone color eyeshadow or a shimmery eyeshadow and place it on the rest of your eyelid.
- If you love eyeliner, then this would be the time to apply eyeliner or if not then just outline the inner waterlines of your eyes.
- Outline the bottom waterline with a shimmery brown or white pencil for a softer touch.
- Do not skip on mascara I repeat do not skip on the mascara.
- Well, there you have it a simple yet alluring eye look. You can swatch the brown for a different color if you are feeling bold.