Beauty guide for surviving the summers
As soon as the temperature takes a turn towards a warmer side, your skin’s behavior also changes. Pores are stimulated easily, more oil is generated and excessive sweating is seen. This means that your skincare regime should also change.
If the sun exposure to your skin is too much then apart from the usual tanning your skin will be prone to premature aging and breakouts might be regular and you might develop some skin disease.
- Drink water: I think this much is pretty common. Well, what water does it
not only regulates your blood circulation but it also helps to keep your body
temperature normal? Helps you to cool off if your body seems like in a
steam cooker. It also helps in detoxification. It keeps your cells hydrated as
they have lost a lot of moisture due to the heat.
- Keep your head covered: Hair exposure to the sun can damage them What I mean is sun often bleaches your hair and causes thinning. Direct heat to the head is also harmful as it can cause migraines on spot. Cover your head especially when you are directly in the sun.
- Use sunscreen: Whether you do makeup or not sunscreen is a must. It protects your skin from the harmful UV rays and can prevent tanning.
- Tame that frizz: Due to the constant sweating your hair often become frizzy. Tame them with hairspray and oiling whenever the chance.
- Nourish your face: Use nourishing tones which will keep your skin clean and nourish at the same time to maintain the ph levels of the skin.
- Protect your lips: The skin on your lips is much more sensitive than the skin on your face. You need to keep it protected from the sun as well, so use a lip balm which has an SPF.
- Be perfumed: Sweating and perspiration can generate a lot of foul odors and this might not be a problem for you but it is definitely a problem for the ones around you. Use a deodorant that is long-lasting and apply a body spray as well. Keep a perfume with you and to make the perfume last longer apply a pinch of Vaseline to the areas and then spray on that perfume.
- Moisturize: Moisturize your skin with masks and face creams that are suitable to your face.
- Exfoliate: A lot of dirt is stuck in your pores and this causes a generation of dead cells, so never miss out the chance to exfoliate your skin.