Wrinkles, wrinkles, and wrinkles! Who my friend here is a fan of them? I knew none.
If there is one thing that anybody agrees in this world to is the formation of wrinkles. Wrinkles are no man’s friend, relative or even neighbor. We want their existence to be gone and vanquished from the face of the earth. But what about gravity that is pulling everything down. And our very own gravity is one major cause of the wrinkles. Because it is pulling everything down.
There are certain things that we need to avoid to induce the growth of early wrinkles because prevention is better than cure isn’t it.
- Avoid squinting your eyebrows as much as you can to avoid the wrinkles in between your eyebrows.
- Avoid making your forehead tense because then you will have wrinkles on your forehead.
- Now I cannot ask you to stop smiling because that is one thing we need to do more. But pull your lips like the end of your lips up towards the temple. This is a healthy exercise against those smile lines.
- Avoid massaging or exfoliating your face in a downward motion because then you are helping gravity out.
- Drink plenty of water and do not let your skin dry out because dry skin gets wrinkles more than hydrates or oily skin.
- Use your phone up straight and do not lower phone your neck to avoid neck wrinkles.
- Do not avoid facial exercises because face exercises and yoga helps your skin to youthful skin.
- Take care of your skin as much as you can.
- Do not sleep with your makeup on.
- Keep a good intake of your diet.