Another year approaches in the generation of the millenniums, it is high time we know the upcoming trends that are to stay and what needs to be said goodbye. However, in the
makeup community where there is no order of trends there are however some constants that will stay for the year 2020.
- Glass Skin: The trend of glowy skin that was adopted from the Koreans is here to stay. This can easily be done by first moisturizing the skin and next strobing the skin before the application of the foundations to provide you with a glow within yourself.
- Feathered Brows: At first the whole new trend was to get those perfectly aligned arched brows which required a hell lot of precision and time, but now the trend of feathered and bushy brows are here to stay because it looks natural, and more attractive than another tape on brows.
- Colour blocking: There are so many ways that you can play with colour and colour blocking is another way to go which helps to experiment out if your zone. It like paring oranges with blues etc. Colour blocking has opened a new way to incorporate colours in your daily routine.
- Blown out Blush: First of all, wearing blush enhances the makeup to such an extent. Blowing your blush out above the apples of the cheeks makes a definition and also uplifts the whole face without a heavy contour.
- Accent inner corners: Whether you are bad at eyeshadow or you simply cannot do a full eye or you love colours but are afraid to go bold. Accent inner corners are a way to go as it is easy as well as it makes a statement with your eye makeup as well.